I recently visited Del Webb Stone Creek in Ocala.
Florida Retirement Insider members can watch the full 42-minute video in our member’s center, but if you aren’t a member yet, here’s a 15-minute preview that you can still learn a lot from:
Here are a few key takeaways from my visit:
- ~2,200 homes sold and closed
- Last year they sold approx. 200 new homes
- Community will ultimately be around 3,800 homes
- 17 floorplans to choose from starting in the $200k’s
- Only single-family homes available
- Approx. ~15% of residents are snowbirds
- 18-hole championship golf course, centrally-located recreation center, and lots of other amenities
This community is right next to On Top of the World so if you’re considering that community at all, I think you should take the opportunity to check out Del Webb Stone Creek as well.
In the Florida Retirement Insider community I discuss a lot of the similarities and differences between these two neighboring communities. Learn more here.
You can connect with Bruce who you saw in the video above and get more information right here: