I recently visited Del Webb Stone Creek in Ocala. Florida Retirement Insider members can watch the full 42-minute video commercial-free in our member's center, but if you aren't a member yet, you can still learn a lot from the 15-minute video below.
Keep in mind this video was shot in early 2021 during the pandemic, hence the masks.
Here are a few key takeaways from my visit:
- ~2,200 homes sold and closed
- Last year they sold approx. 200 new homes
- Community will ultimately be around 3,800 homes
- 17 floorplans to choose from starting in the $200k’s
- Only single-family homes available
- Approx. ~15% of residents are snowbirds
- 18-hole championship golf course, centrally-located recreation center, and lots of other amenities
This community is right next to On Top of the World so if you're considering that community at all, I think you should take the opportunity to check out Del Webb Stone Creek as well.
In the Florida Retirement Insider community, I discuss a lot of the similarities and differences between these two neighboring communities. Learn more here.