If one name stands out in the world of master-planned communities, its Tradition Florida. This vast community sprawls across more than 8,300 acres of prime real estate in Port St. Lucie, Florida, which is north of West Palm Beach on Florida’s Atlantic coast.
Tradition Florida is comprised of several distinct neighborhoods and communities. However, they all center around a couple of town centers, where residents enjoy easy access to a wide array of shops, restaurants, clinics, banks and other services. Certain communities are designed with certain people in mind.
For example, Seasons at Tradition is a premier 55+ community while Estate at Tradition is made up of sprawling estates that are perfect for families. Single-family homes of many sizes are readily available, and townhouses are as well. No matter which community you choose, you will always be in close proximity of Tradition Square or The Landings at Tradition, which means that you will always have access to the services you need.
One of our “Featured Communities”, Town Park at Tradition, is definitely worth checking out. You can stay fit and relax in the Club at TownPark and enjoy the convenience of on-site shopping and dining at the Tradition Square town center. TownPark offers beautifully designed lakefront homes in a variety of styles and floor plans, with outstanding features and luxurious details, from the $190s-$300s. Click here to request more information.
Top Amenities and Features
Although each community that makes up Tradition Florida has its own unique flavor, they all share several features and amenities in common. A few of the common amenities that you can expect from life in a Tradition Florida community include:
- Clubhouses – No Florida community would be complete without a well-designed clubhouse, and Tradition Florida does not disappoint. Each community has its own clubhouse, where residents can take advantage of everything from game rooms to fitness centers.
- Fitness Centers – Residents of Tradition Florida don’t have to worry about venturing too far to stay in shape. These communities have clubhouses that include well-appointed fitness centers. You’ll find state-of-the-art exercise equipment, men’s and women’s locker rooms, showers, saunas and other features.
- Gated Communities – Tradition communities are gated, which affords residents exceptional privacy and security. Whether you choose to move to Heritage Oaks or Promenade, you can will enjoy gated community living.
- Swimming Pools – At Tradition Florida, you will never be too far from a great beach. However, you don’t have to leave the community to take a dip. Each community has its own swimming pool. In fact, several communities have multiple pools. This part of Florida enjoys terrific weather throughout the year, so you’re sure to get plenty of use out of those swimming pools.
- Lakes – Although Tradition Florida isn’t right on the beach, it is dotted with several small lakes that create especially scenic backdrops. If you would like to buy a lakefront home, you’ll be pleased to know that several Tradition Florida communities have lakefront properties available. As the name implies, The Lakes at Tradition is an especially good choice for anyone who is determined to live on a lake.
- Activities and Events – The majority of the communities that make up Tradition Florida feature special activities and events for residents. In many cases, a full-time lifestyle director is available to ensure that there’s always something interesting to do.
Shopping and Services at Tradition Florida
No matter which community you choose at Tradition Florida, you will be within close proximity of one of its two thriving commercial centers. Tradition Square, for instance, is a pedestrian-friendly commercial area that’s situated on Lake Tradition. It sprawls over more than 20 acres, and it includes a Publix supermarket, a Target and a Bed, Bath and Beyond. There are also several popular restaurants as well.
Tradition Florida also boasts The Landing, a 79-acre retail development that includes everything you could possibly need. From Babies R Us to Petsmart, it has an eclectic array of shops that are perfect for the whole family.
A 300-bed hospital is being developed at Tradition Florida, so residents will have easy access to healthcare and medical services. There is also a lot of office space in the community; Digital Domain, a movie production and digital animation facility, is located there.
The Homes of Tradition Florida
Currently, there are more than 2,400 residences at Tradition Florida. Each community has its own unique offerings, and a wide range of prices is available as well. If you’d like a spacious estate, Estates at Tradition is a fine choice. If you’d prefer an active adult community with single-family homes and townhomes, Seasons at Tradition is worth your attention. New homes at Tradition include high-quality features and amenities.
Single-floor designs are available, and many different floor plans are too. From gourmet kitchens to screen lanais, homes here are decked out with all of today’s most popular features. The easiest way to zero in on the home that’s right for you is by choosing a specific community first. From there, pinpointing a great home should be easy.
Port St. Lucie and Beyond
Thanks to its prime location on the southern Atlantic coast of Florida, Port St. Lucie is within close proximity of many popular Florida attractions. There are, of course, plenty of beaches in the area. Port St. Lucie is a bustling city that has a lot to offer. To the west, the Everglades beckon.
Several highly rated PGA golf courses are in the area as well. St. Lucie County, which is where Tradition Florida is located, is an outdoor lover’s paradise. In addition to that, Interstate 95 stretches through the area and provides easy access to many other parts of the state. Whether you’d like to go to Key West or Universal Studios, you’ll never have a very long journey ahead of you.
A Florida Master-Planned Community that has it All
Every last detail has been considered in the development of Tradition, and there is sure to be a community for just about anyone. All communities at Tradition Florida have the amenities and features that discerning homeowners in Florida have come to expect. When you throw in the fact that these communities are centered around prime commercial and entertainment centers, it’s easy to see why Tradition Florida has already made such a splash.