In 2021 I visited the Villages of Citrus Hills over in West Central Florida. Florida Retirement Insider members can watch the full 50-minute video in our member's center, but if you aren't a member yet, here's an 8-minute preview that you can still learn a lot from:
Here are a few key takeaways from my visit:
- Three 18-hole golf courses, plus a 9-hole executive course
- 8 Har-Tru tennis courts, 4 hard surface courts, and 8 pickleball courts
- Full-service spa
- 50,000 Sq. Ft. State-of-the-Art Wellness Complex (Including fitness center, indoor lap pool, etc.)
- Three on-site restaurants
- 19 floor plans to choose from and prices range from the upper $400’s to over $1 million, depending on the style and neighborhood you choose.
This community is located in the heart of what is known as Florida's “Nature Coast”, so if you enjoy the outdoors/nature, fishing, boating, kayaking, etc. this will be right up your alley!
You can request more information (including floorplans/pricing, etc.) right here: