PGA Village Verano is a gated, golf resort community in Port St. Lucie.
While not exclusively 55+, there is a 55+ neighborhood within PGA Village Verano called Cresswind at PGA Village Verano.
Here is a terrific video detailing what living in PGA Village Verano is like:
PGA Village Verano has a great location in Port St. Lucie. Here it is on the map:
Here are some local highlights:
- PGA Golf Club
- Clover Park (Spring Training Home of the New York Mets)
- Savannas Preserve State Park
- Cleveland Clinic Tradition Hospital
- The Lyric Theater
- The Elliott Museum
- Maltz Theater
- The Gardens Mall
- Blowing Rocks Preserve
Club Talavera is the residents-only clubhouse which features:
- Billiards & Card Room
- Ballroom with Catering Kitchen
- Lifelong Learning Auditorium
- Arts & Crafts Room with Pottery Kiln
- Demonstration Kitchen
- …and more
Outside you'll find:
- Resort-Style Pool with Cabanas & Spa
- Fire Pit and Outdoor Seating
- Grills & Outdoor Fireplace
- Event Lawn
- Tennis courts, bocce courts, and a whopping 27 pickleball courts
There are 18 different floorplans available at PGA Village Verano which is great, but you'll also find that Kolter Homes allows you to customize those plans to a good extent. They mention on their website that they offer an average of 31 different structural options per floorplan.
That's pretty incredible!
At the time of this writing, new homes start in the $300k's.
Here's a look at some homes currently on the market. Keep in mind not all of these are in the 55+ section:
Sound like this community might be a good fit for you? You can request more information right here: